For our tea collection we are honoured to work with the world's leading tea company in terms of high quality and tradition; Mount Everest Tea Company GmbH in Germany. All teas are completely organic: no artificial colouring, sugar, sweeteners or preservatives added. When you relax with a cup of tea from the Singular Society collection, you will only enjoy pure flavours and herbs of the highest quality planet earth have to offer. All flavours come in biodegradable pyramid tea bags in units of 15, packaged in a box made from grass paper. No other company that we know of uses tea of this exclusivity and quality level on pyramid bags, but we absolutely love the simplicity of it. Think of it as drinking Romanée Conti wine from a bag-in-box :-)
For a fresh and uplifting every day, all day herbal teal – look no further. A pure East Asian essential tea of dried organic ginger root pieces mixed with organic mint leaves. Free from caffeine and added sugars.
Package: 15x2g (30g) biodegradable pyramid tea bags
Ingredients: Organic ginger (75%), organic peppermint leaves (25%)
Best before: 2024/06/30
Preparation: 1 cup, 200-250 ml
Temperature: 100° Celsius
Leave for: 5-10 minutes